Operating System Requirements
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina)
The advanced threat protection of Webroot defends your PC or Mac devices from online threats. It offers exclusive data and identity protection for the users. Webroot keeps its users calm by thwarting the ransomware attacks. Its real-time anti-malware shield blocks the deceptive and malware-infected sites. Our PC contains all the personal and professional information, including banking credentials and other crucial data, in a digitized format, so installing AntiVirus is becoming essential day-by-day for the safety of our devices. Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus is powerful and robust AntiVirus software whose top priority is your data’s safety. Webroot offers many other features apart from giving complete protection such as scanning features, automatic updates, etc., that ensure absolute security from hackers and cyber-criminals. Purchase this affordable edition of Webroot if you are planning to install it on a single PC.
Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus Features
- Cloud-based Technology– Get real-time protection with the cloud-based technology of Webroot that monitors your device 24/7. No matter where you connect, your device will stay safe.
- Blocks malware and viruses– Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus provides complete security to your device by blocking the malwares, spyware, ransomware, and other online threats.
- Secure browsing– Enjoy safe and secure browsing with Webroot protection and keep your identity safe from unwanted users.
- Automatic updates– Get all the latest updates automatically without having to download them on your own.
- Security– The ultimate security of Webroot keeps cyber-criminals and hackers at bay. This expert AntiVirus software alerts you if any online perpetrator attacks your device.
- Scanning– Webroot quickly scans and detects the existing threat in your device.