Computer security is highly dependent on Antivirus software. New malware and programs are being developed all the time. Less threatening viruses target files like word documents or excel spreadsheets, while other malicious software can shut your computer right down. Installing the latest and effective Antivirus software programs on your device will increase the security and peace of your mind. McAfee Internet Security is comprehensive and robust antivirus software that protects your device from viruses, spyware, rootkits, etc., and provides robust web protection. We connect several external devices to our system. McAfee quickly scans your removable device to detect unknown threats. As soon as McAfee detects any external threat, it removes it instantly. As much as we are inching towards the digital world, the online virus threat is also increasing. Several threats, including viruses, spyware, ransomware, malware, and other persistent threats, are on the surge today.
McAfee Internet Security Features
- Anti-Spam: Advanced spam filters of McAfee keeps annoying emails away from your inbox.
- Parental Controls: McAfee’s smart parental control features give you the advantage to keep your eyes on your children’s online activities.
- McAfee Shredder: McAfee shredder removes sensitive files and tax documents so that it doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
- McAfee Active Protection: Keep Zero-day threats and botnets away from your system.
- Advanced Scanning: The scanning engine of McAfee checks threats quickly without degrading the performance of your battery.
- Network Intrusion Security: My Home Network shows you all the connected devices and detects if unwanted users are trying to access your Internet connection.
- Two-way Firewall: Firewall protection shut out the cybercriminals from accessing your device and stealing your data.
- Unlimited devices: This version of McAfee comes with a yearly subscription for unlimited devices.
- Web Browsing Protection: McAfee SiteAdvisor warns you about dangerous sites through its color-coded safety ratings.