Microsoft Office or MS Office is the most renowned software suite that comes with many desktop publishing programs. MS Office is the industry standard software when it comes to desktop publishing. When a document is required, Microsoft Word format is the first format that comes to mind, so to follow the industry trends, MS Office is a must requirement. Each application addresses a specific task, such as Microsoft Word, which is the right software to write professional letters to clients, Microsoft Publisher helps create a business brochure or Microsoft Excel to manage the client database. The advanced operating system of Microsoft Windows 10 Pro allows you to work freely.
- Microsoft Word: Create and edit text documents such as reports, resume, and letters or check spellings and grammar with Microsoft word processor.
- Microsoft Excel: This electronic spreadsheet program can store, organize, and manipulate data by creating simple to complex spreadsheets.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Create visually appealing information by using anything from basic slideshows to professional multimedia presentations.
- Microsoft Outlook: This versatile personal information manager is mainly for emails, but it can also store calendars and contact information, manages tasks and organizing meetings.
- Microsoft Publisher: Create professional brochures with Publisher. This graphic designing app gives users creative tools for marketing or publications. You can add more options to the layout and design of your documents.
- Microsoft Access: Link and use data from other sources with Access, database management system. You can even manipulate the data you’ve gathered in different ways or create simple business applications.
- Microsoft OneNote: Create, organize, and share your notes quickly with this digital book and make note-making a pleasant experience.
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Features
- Remote Access: The advanced features of Microsoft lets you unlock and access all your files, folders, and apps virtually from any device.
- Seamless work: Save you time by accessing single login across Windows 10 and other Microsoft services.
- Mobile Device Management: Never compromise with the safety of your employee’s devices by managing your company’s security policies and business applications.
- Multi-tasking: Add new devices to your network with the Domain Join & Group Policy. They set security policies for many devices at once. All this takes place from one management console.
- Data protection: Encrypt professional data on devices and keep it separate from personal data with Windows Information Protection.
- Bitlocker: Bitlocker encryption protects your information even on lost devices. Bitlocker to go gives the same protection to external and removable devices.