Antivirus software consists of a number of programs that thoroughly scans your device to detect intrusion of any kind of malware. It prevents the downloading of these programs into your device. Antivirus either deletes or quarantines the infected files. AntiVirus installation must be the first and foremost step if you want to close your device’s potential security leaks. Powerful AntiVirus software like Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus can prevent several online threats that may damage your device. Webroot acts as a barrier to your system. It offers several advanced and versatile features that prevent the existing virus’s interaction from the rest of your device. The cloud-based advanced technology of Webroot prevents malicious attempts by online perpetrators. Purchase this edition of Webroot with a yearly subscription for your PC.
Webroot Internet Security Plus Features
- Cloud-based technology– Analyze millions of sites, web pages, IP addresses, and other apps with the cloud-based network of Webroot to protect your device.
- Instant protection– Get instant protection with Webroot’s advanced security.
- Threat protection– Webroot assures complete threat protection from several online threats and identity thieves.
- Scanning– Instantly detect if a threat exists in your device with Webroot. It works efficiently than any other AntiVirus software by consuming minimal resources.
- Manages password– Save the trouble of remembering multiple passwords with a password manager tool that stores your password and automatically logs you into your favorite sites.
- Identity safety– Store your username, banking credentials, and credit card details in your device securely with Webroot’s identity safe feature.
- Automatic-updates– Get all the latest updates and features for the betterment of your device with Webroot cloud-based detection.
- Instant warnings– Webroot instantly identifies the incoming threats and warns you as soon as possible.
- Online privacy– Permanently deletes your temporary files and cache memory to secure your online privacy.