It is essential to keep your online activities, passwords, cloud storage, and financial information secure to avoid malware infections. Just because your computer is safe from malware attacks doesn’t mean you are safe online. Today, the advanced Antivirus software comes with several internet security features such firewall, password managers, parental controls, system cleanup tools, etc. McAfee Internet Security is versatile and powerful AntiVirus software that detects malicious software that might harm your device. It is a program built to work against online viruses. Several persistent and more threatful viruses take over your database once they enter your device. To counteract their effect, it is necessary to install effective AntiVirus software on your device. McAfee ensures that your privacy remains intact, your identity is safe, and you never lose your files and data.
McAfee Internet Security Features
- Password manager- Password manager tool generate, store, and auto-fill secure passwords.
- System cleanup tools – Eliminate junk files, bloatware, and PUPs (potentially unwanted programs) from your device.
- Virtual private networks– Ensure safe browsing by hiding IP addresses for private browsing and downloading.
- Parental controls– Block inappropriate content, limit device and app usage, and track online activities of your children.
- Web protection- McAfee provides web protection by analyzing websites for unsafe behavior and blocking unsafe sites.
- Encrypted storage- Keep data 100% secure using military-grade data encryption.
- Identity protection- Provide real-time alerts if your information or identity is at risk of being stolen.
- Firewall- Firewall security is necessary to monitor network traffic and prevent invasive software from entering into your network.